*Applications for admission are accepted on the basis of test results, previous school records, and personal qualifications without regard to race, creed, or national origin.
The typical Admissions Process in grades 1-4 is as follows:
- Schedule a tour of the school. On your tour, our Director of Admissions will speak to you in the Admissions Office, give you a packet of information, and take you on a tour of the campus. This is a great time to ask as many questions as you'd like. Plan to stay for about an hour.
- Schedule a day to test and shadow. Testing requirements and shadowing vary by grade level, time of year, and are up to the discretion of our Head of Lower School.
- Complete Testing and Shadow Day. The completed Student Application and Application Fee ($60) are due at this time. Please note that you will need to upload a copy of your child's most recent report card and test scores. You will also be required to provide a school e-mail address for your child's current teacher.
- Parents receive an admissions decision by mail. If accepted, this packet will include a contract, fees, and other necessary information to complete enrollment.
Once a child is accepted into our program, the Enrollment Process Begins.
- Complete, sign, and submit your contract and pay the registration fee to reserve a spot for your child. This enrolls them in our Lower School.
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate and an original Tennessee Certificate of Immunization (obtained from your physician or the Health Department)..
More information about Grades 1 & 2
More information about Grades 3 & 4