Lower School Admissions
The typical Admissions Process in Grades 1-4 is as follows:
- Request Information and schedule a tour of the school. On your tour date, our Director of Admissions will speak to you in the Admissions Office, give you a packet of information, and take you on a tour of the campus. This is a great time to ask as many questions as you'd like. Plan to stay for about an hour.
- Schedule a day to test and shadow. Testing requirements and shadowing vary by grade level, time of year, and are up to the discretion of our Headmaster and Director of Admissions. All students will take the Olsat Assessment, Math, and Reading Assessment.
- Complete Testing and Shadow Day. The completed Student Application and Application Fee ($60) are due at this time. Please note that you will need to upload a copy of your child's most recent report card and test scores. You will also be required to provide a school email address for your child's current teacher so that he or she can provide a confidential school recommendation. Parents are not allowed to view this form. Applications without these items will not be considered for admission.
- Parents receive an admissions decision by mail. If accepted, this packet will include a contract, fees, and other necessary information to complete enrollment.
Once a child is accepted into our program, the Enrollment Process Begins.
- Complete, sign, and submit your contract to the Main Office with the registration fee. This reserves a spot for your child and enrolls them in our Program.
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate, an original Tennessee Certificate of Immunization, emergency form(s), medication authorizations (if needed), grandparent form, and any other specified documents.
*Applications for admission are accepted on the basis of test results, previous school records, and personal qualifications without regard to race, creed, or national origin.