If you'd like to learn more about Sumner Academy without making any commitments, financial or otherwise, you are invited to fill out the "Online Inquiry Form" below.
If you are interested in applying to Sumner Academy, you should make an appointment to visit our campus by calling (615) 452-1914, or just drop in for a tour. Tours are available during the academic day, except during vacation and examination periods.
The following documents are required to complete the application process:
- The Student Application, along with the $50 application fee.
- A copy of the most recent report card for grades K through 4 (Lower School).
- A copy of the complete transcript for grades 5 through 8 (Middle School).
- A copy of the most recent achievement test scores.
- A copy of the certified birth certificate.
- 2 recommendations for grades 5 through 8 (Middle School) and 1 for grades K through 4 (Lower School), see below for recommendation form.
- A Permanent Tennessee Child Health Record, (which includes immunization and health examination) obtained from your physician or the health department.
School Recommendation Form