If you are interested in applying to Sumner Academy, you should make an appointment to visit our campus by calling (615) 452-1914. Appointments are available during the academic day, except during vacation and examination periods.
The following documents are required to complete the application process:
- The Application for Admission Form, along with the $50 application fee.
- A copy of the most recent report card for grades K through 4.
- A copy of the complete transcript for grades 5 through 8.
- A copy of the most recent achievement test scores.
- A copy of the certified birth certificate.
- 2 recommendations for Middle School and 1 for Lower School, see below for form.
- A Permanent Tennessee Child Health Record (green card, which includes immunization and health examination) obtained from your physician or the health department.